How to obtain Repeat Prescriptions:
If you are taking a regular course of medicines and require a further supply (after the doctor has seen you initially), you can request a repeat prescription in any of the following ways:
2. Email our prescription team on email@example.com
3. Drop In A Prescription Request
Please use your repeat slip, or write your name, address and date of birth on paper and drop it in the prescription box located outside the surgery by the front door. Please allow 48 hours for repeat prescription collection.
Prescriptions dropped through the letterbox when the surgery is closed will not be processed until the next working day and you should allow additional time to collect your prescription, e.g., prescriptions left over the weekend will not be ready for collection until Wednesday.
4. Post In Your Prescription Request
Post to:Oakhill Surgery, Shepton Road, Oakhill, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 5HT.
Please allow at least 4 working days before collecting your medication if you are posting the request to us.
We have a drug budget for all medication that we issue at the Surgery. Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) monitor our performance to ensure that we are appropriately prescribing and delivering on financial targets to ensure the continuation of the NHS.
We are asking our patients to help us by reminding you all of the following:
- Do not request medication you no longer use. If you have stopped taking your medication let us know.
- Do not stock pile medication at home.
- Keep track of what you require on a monthly basis.
- Do not use another person's medication.
|Repeat prescriptions ready for collection|
|Requested||Ready after 2.00pm at the Surgery|